Premises Liability Claims (Including Slip & Fall Accidents and Dog Bites)
Premises liability actually refers to any accident or injury that occurs on someone else’s property whether in a commercial business (such as a grocery store), on private property (such as a neighbor’s home), or in a public space (such as a community pool) as the result of dangerous or hazardous conditions.
Property owners are legally responsible for making sure their premises are safe. If they fail to address unsafe conditions (such as a slippery floor, an aggressive dog or exposure to toxic substances), they may be held liable for injuries and damages that occur as a result.
Premises Liability includes
• Amusement Park Accidents
• Construction and Scaffold Accidents
• Dangerous Crossing Accidents
• Dog Bites
- In Florida, the owner of a dog is strictly liable for injuries caused by their animal. Strict liability in this instance means that except for a few exceptions, when a dog bites someone, the owner is responsible for the injuries which result.
• Fire and Explosions Resulting in Injuries
• Injuries Occurring at Business
• Injuries Occurring on Rental Properties
• Machinery/Assembly Line Injuries
• Negligent Security
• Offshore Accidents
• Renter’s Claim for Injuries
• Slip & Fall Accidents
If you slip, trip and/or fall or are otherwise injured as the result of hazardous conditions on someone else’s property, you can recover damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering.
We will treat you with respect and compassion, and we will work tirelessly to bring you the recovery you deserve.
We’re here to Help you receive the compensation you deserve to heal from your injury.